Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GSA schedules
Sen. Tom Coburn's report on government waste details spending on 100 government projects, programs and initiatives at a cost of $18 billion. The report also points to potentially systemic issues affecting federal management, such as the lack of strategic sourcing in federal acquisition and the General Services Administration's outdated contract schedules.
Larry Allen of Allen Federal and Richard Mackey of CapITalReps will discuss how changes to GSA Schedules will affect you.
September 17, 2012(Encore presentation October 22, 2012)
Tags: procurement , contracting , Samuel Bornstein , Jim Phillips , Centre Consulting , Allen Federal , Larry Allen , CapitalReps , Richard Mackey , strategic sourcing , FSSI , acquisition , cost benefit analysis , GSA , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
ImmixGroup's Allan Rubin and Skip Liesegang will talk about how their company is helping channel participants do more business with government.
July 30, 2012(Encore presentation December 17, 2012)
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Carolyn Alston, executive vice president and general counsel for the Coaltiion for Government Procurement, talks about what's ahead for the GSA Multiple Award Schedules Program.
July 3, 2012
Larry Allen of Allen Federal joins host Mark Amtower to talk about changes in government procurement.
June 11, 2012(Encore presentation June 25, 2012)
Guy Timberlake, chief visionary officer of the American Small Business Coalition joins host Mark Amtower to discuss what small business contractors can do to increase their business.
June 4, 2012
Kevin Plexico, vice president of Federal Information Services at Deltek, will talk about a wide variety of issues, when he joins host Mark Amtower on today's show.
January 9, 2012(Encore presentation February 13, 2012)
Tags: acquisition , Kevin Plexico , Deltek , federal budget , IT spending , strategic sourcing initiative , IDIQs , GWACs , NGEN , T4 , DHS Eagle , EAGLE , Eagle 2 , First Source , First Source 2 , US Army Eagle , SEWP 4 , Mark Amtower , contracting , procurement , Amtower Off Center
Anne Perry and Jonathan Aronie, partners at Sheppard Mullin, will answer questions about the bid protest process.
April 17, 2012(Encore presentation May 22, 2012)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , bid protests , Anne Perry , Jonathan Aronie , Sheppard Mullin , GAO , court of claims , protective orders , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement
McKenna Long & Aldridge Partner Jason Workmaster and David Dowd, partner at Mayer Brown will discuss what contractors can do to avoid liability issues.
April 10, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Jason Workmaster , McKenna Long & Aldridge , David Dowd , Mayer Brown LLP , Civil False Claims Act , compliance , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement