Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GSA schedules
Attorneys Thomas Barletta and Paul Hurst from Steptoe and Johnson LLP will discuss the Civil False Claims Act, and what contractors can do to make sure they are delivering the services that the government is paying them to deliver.
October 29, 2013
Carolyn Alston, executive vice president and general counsel for the Coalition for Government Procurement will talk about GSA schedules and a recent conference that looked at a number of key acquisition issues.
May 28, 2013
Jonathan Aronie, partner at Sheppard Mullin joinst host Roger Waldron, for a wide ranging discussion of the GSA schedules program.
March 26, 2013
Tom Sisti, director and legislative counsel for SAP, joins host Roger Waldron to talk about a wide range of acquisition issues.
November 20, 2012
Host Mark Amtower is joined by Steve Charles and David Perera, co-authors of The Inside Guide to the Federal IT Market".
November 19, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , ImmixGroup , Steve Charles , Fierce Markets , The Inside Guide to the Federal IT market , SEWP , simplified acquisition , continuing resolution , FSSI , channel , B2G , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center , David Perera
Sen. Tom Coburn's report on government waste details spending on 100 government projects, programs and initiatives at a cost of $18 billion. The report also points to potentially systemic issues affecting federal management, such as the lack of strategic sourcing in federal acquisition and the General Services Administration's outdated contract schedules.
Larry Allen of Allen Federal and Richard Mackey of CapITalReps will discuss how changes to GSA Schedules will affect you.
September 17, 2012(Encore presentation October 22, 2012)
Tags: procurement , contracting , Samuel Bornstein , Jim Phillips , Centre Consulting , Allen Federal , Larry Allen , CapitalReps , Richard Mackey , strategic sourcing , FSSI , acquisition , cost benefit analysis , GSA , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
ImmixGroup's Allan Rubin and Skip Liesegang will talk about how their company is helping channel participants do more business with government.
July 30, 2012(Encore presentation December 17, 2012)
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Carolyn Alston, executive vice president and general counsel for the Coaltiion for Government Procurement, talks about what's ahead for the GSA Multiple Award Schedules Program.
July 3, 2012