Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GSA
Don't know what the price reduction clause is? Never fear! DorobekInsider is here!
Learn more about the challenges that GSA faces in greening federal building
Justice's decision to join the False Claims Act lawsuit against Oracle is another signal that vendors are facing more oversight. This is the second time Oracle has come under litigation for allegedly overcharging the government. Experts say contractors need to be prepared for pre-award and post-award audits of GSA schedule contracts.
A major federal contractor is on the hot seat.
The General Services Administration has taken an 18 month timeline, and compressed it into about eight weeks.
Columnist Steve Kelman offers his insight.
Coleman says group hugs are important. Essentially, you've got to get everybody in that room so that they're part of it. That is collaboration. We learn more from Casey Coleman, CIO at GSA
Elizabeth DelNegro started her career in customer service and marketing, but is now CIO of GSA's FAS.
The General Services Administration is working to conform to a Presidential order mandating that companies who sell goods and services to the Federal government reduce their greenhouse gas emissions. Ten months after that order was issued, GSA now has a green light from the White House to proceed with a voluntary, phased-in, incentive-driven program to get companies who sell to GSA to report their greenhouse gas footprint. And one industry trade group weighs in on the recommendations.