Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GSA
Vendors protested GSA's desire to extend the Office Supplies 2 contract for six more months. GSA says agencies can buy office supplies through the multiple award schedules. National Industries for the Blind protests the OS3 contract to the agency, not to GAO.
The General Services Administration has tapped Lockheed Martin to help update the Federal Acquisition Service's (FAS) business systems. The agency announced Monday it awarded Lockheed the Application Maintenance, Enhancement and Operations (CAMEO) task order, which will "streamline a highly integrated IT portfolio."
Lawyers say GSA's analysis of the impact of OS3 on small businesses met the requirements under the Small Business Jobs Act.
Tony Fuller, principal at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause LLP, joins host Roger Waldron for a wide ranging discussion of GSA schedule pricing.
June 10, 2014
Eleven vendors submitted protests to GAO over GSA's desire to extend the OS2 contract another six months. The contractors say GSA's extension would violate the Small Business Jobs Act because they didn't do a contract consolidation impact assessment.
Chief human capital officers say the inability to do targeted internship announcements is frustrating and reducing effectiveness of the program. The Office of Personnel Management says it's working with agencies to address these challenges, including initiatives to target specific skillsets.
Former GSA Administrator Martha Johnson sits down with Women of Washington hosts Aileen Black and GiGi Schumm to offer an insider's perspective on Eric Shinseki's recent resignation from the Veterans Affairs Department.
Reps. Grace Meng and Tim Walberg introduce a provision in the Defense authorization bill to require GAO to study the impact of strategic sourcing on small businesses. GSA also is facing more than two dozen protests over its current and future office supplies contracts and now OASIS.
Tags: acquisition , contracting , industry , Congress , Grace Meng , Tim Walberg , Sam Graves , House Small Business Committee , strategic sourcing , GAO , bid protests , Office Supplies 3 , OASIS , Sam Bornstein , Jason Miller
The Justice Department alleges CA has violated since 2002 terms of its GSA schedules contract and over-charged the government for IT hardware and software.
Tags: contracting , industry , Justice Department , CA Technologies , Larry Allen , Allen Federal Business Partners , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , False Claims Act , oversight , Jason Miller
In this edition of Inside the Reporter's Notebook, Executive Editor Jason Miller shares news and buzz about the IT and acquisition communities.