Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GSA
GSA looking at Web 2.0, green IT to help agencies, improve services
In a notice on FedBizOpps.gov, GSA says as of now the contract will include two levels with four functional areas in each level.
The White House, with the help of the General Services Administration, launched the site this morning. Sources say the site is using similar technology behind the USAspending.gov site to track federal contracts and grants.
One approach DoD and many other agencies are using to address the impending retirement wave is by attracting high school students through the Chief Information Officer Council's Information Technology Job Shadow Day.
Can green describe federal buildings and the economic stimulus bill?