Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GSA
OMB drafting new guidance to let agencies use function to better understand citizen Web behavior. Draft policy includes opt-in option.
Agencies making contract awards without fully understanding the contractor's past successes or failures. GAO makes six recommendations to improve and standardize the information.
New site, Data.gov, to grow to about 240,000 datasets over the next month. Federal CIO Vivek Kundra says the public should direct what information is made available.
FederalNewsRadio's exclusive chat with the Executive of the Recovery Program Management Office of the Public Buildings Service at the U.S. General Services Administration.
White House outlines replacement for PART program to focus on 'meaningful measures and quantitative targets.'
The nuts and bolts of making federal government service "cool". Representatives from the U.S. Army, the General Services Administration, and a government contractor who helps other agencies with employment outreach discuss their ideas for updating federal government recruiting.
Team Leader USA.gov
Director of New Media, DHS
March 17, 2009