Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GSA
Complaint filed accusing EMC Corp. of failing to disclose its commercial pricing practices during negotiation of its GSA contracts and of providing improper payments
GSA looking at Web 2.0, green IT to help agencies, improve services
In a notice on FedBizOpps.gov, GSA says as of now the contract will include two levels with four functional areas in each level.
The White House, with the help of the General Services Administration, launched the site this morning. Sources say the site is using similar technology behind the USAspending.gov site to track federal contracts and grants.
One approach DoD and many other agencies are using to address the impending retirement wave is by attracting high school students through the Chief Information Officer Council's Information Technology Job Shadow Day.