Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GSA
FederalNewsRadio's exclusive chat with the Executive of the Recovery Program Management Office of the Public Buildings Service at the U.S. General Services Administration.
White House outlines replacement for PART program to focus on 'meaningful measures and quantitative targets.'
The nuts and bolts of making federal government service "cool". Representatives from the U.S. Army, the General Services Administration, and a government contractor who helps other agencies with employment outreach discuss their ideas for updating federal government recruiting.
Team Leader USA.gov
Director of New Media, DHS
March 17, 2009
New OFPP report tells how many agencies are taking advantage of four-year-old tool to improve their procurement workforce.
Tags: contracting ,