Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GSA
The innovation challenges platform will help your agency get creative ideas and be more open and transparent.
Today we get the perspective of former OFPP administrator Steve Kelman.
Memo to agency deputy secretaries says the eRulemaking Program Office will work with other agencies to develop a taxonomy and set of best practices to federal rulemaking.
Bill would require Defense to explore new cybersecurity buys and tools, First governmentwide cyber provider approved
AT&T receives an authority to operate its cybersecurity services under the Networx telecommunications contract. Agencies now can purchase these services to meet the Trusted Internet Connections requirements.
Tags: technology , contracting , OMB , DHS , FTC , EPA , Treasury , AT&T , Qwest , Sprint , Verizon , Jeff Mohan , Tom McMahon , Bill White , Networx , telecommunications , cybersecurity , TIC , MTIPS , jason miller
The document highlights work being done by NIST, standards working group and budget guidance to agencies. NIST to come out with several special publications to help agencies implement cloud computing. The CIO Council also includes use cases on 30 different cloud implementations.
DHS is leading the effort to rework cybersecurity metrics around patch, configuration, vulnerability and inventory management. Justice plans to host an industry day in June to tell vendors how cyberscope works. NIST will issue new cyber publications and GSA plans on new RFP for situational awareness and incident response tools.
Tags: technology , Matt Coose , Marianne Swanson , DHS , Justice , NIST , OMB , cybersecurity , FISMA , Cyberscope , SmartBUY , situational awareness and incident response tools , Management of Change , jason miller
Audit agency calls for business cases to justify new multiple award contracts, and a database listing all existing contracts. Sen. McCaskill plans to hold a second hearing on interagency contracting in June.
Tags: contracting , Joseph Lieberman , Susan Collins , Claire McCaskill , Ed Towns , Darrell Issa , GAO , OFPP , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , MACs , GWACs , Interagency contracting , jason miller , Contract Overload
Agency tries a new approach to solve problems by bringing together all stakeholders. GSA Administrator Martha Johnson says five parts of the program will be done by July 4.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.