Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GSA
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
This week, host Jason Miller talks with Diane Herdt about GSA's initiative to use technology to improve the energy efficiencies of the buildings the government owns.
Aug. 26, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Steve Kempf of GSA's FAS.
Aug. 24, 2010
Most agencies do not have an accurate inventory of how many devices they are paying for or how much those devices are being used. Officials estimate the government could save as much as $200 million a year by improving the management and optimization of contracts for wireless devices. The administration plans to revive the wireless communications strategic sourcing initiative.
Tags: contracting , management , Jack Kelly , Russ Peery , Sandy Hall , Rebel McFertridge , OMB , OFPP , CBP , CDC , FedScoop , iSYS , Jin Kang , strategic sourcing , wireless communications , TEMS , Jason Miller
Julia Hudson will fill the role.
Keith Thurston will work with Dave McClure on e-government efforts as will the Data.gov team. GSA also is hiring full-time employees to help the assorted CXO councils.
Agency issues RFI looking for the right person from the public or private sector. The position includes outreach to user communities and identifying new technologies to make information more accessible to the public.
EPA, NASA and Transportation receive two honors each in different categories. Overall 17 agencies received all green scores on the Open Government dashboard.
How can companies meet the need for increased transparency?
When you think of fine arts and the federal government, you probably think of the National Gallery, not the General Services Administration.