Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GSA
Phase 1 has already begun in expanding telework in the federal government.
Agencies across the federal government are embracing the tools of social collaboration to become more accessible to citizens. An IT industry group that includes many federal IT officials heard from three of the top government experts in the field.
Marion Royal is the agency expert at the General Services Administration whose task it is to lead the insider team of federal employees and contractors actually building data.gov
She announces a top-to-bottom review of how they measure whether or not they are meeting their mission.
At this year's IRMCO, Dave McClure gave his assessment of the Open Government Initiative.
Controller Danny Werfel says agencies have been developing inventories and now it's time to get rid of unneeded real estate. OMB also preparing to kick off cloud computing certification program. And administration's performance management portal under development.
Tags: IRMCO 2010 , management , technology , Danny Werfel , Vivek Kundra , Shelley Metzenbaum , OMB , DHS , DoD , Treasury , FDA , real property , improper payments , cloud computing , FedRAMP , performance measurement
The Office of Governmentwide Policy is collecting information on common agency procurement needs and workforce issues. The office is preparing for huge increase in funding for 2011 for training and hiring.
Johnson will lead an off-site event in May to reexamine how the agency is serving its customers.
Steve Kempf, acting commissioner of the Federal Acquisition Service, and Ed O'Hare, the assistant commissioner, at the General Services Administration bring us up to date from IRMCO 2010.
Administrator Martha Johnson tells Federal News Radio her agency is working on a top-to-bottom review of how they measure mission success.