Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GSA
FederalNewsRadio's exclusive chat with the Executive of the Recovery Program Management Office of the Public Buildings Service at the U.S. General Services Administration.
White House outlines replacement for PART program to focus on 'meaningful measures and quantitative targets.'
The nuts and bolts of making federal government service "cool". Representatives from the U.S. Army, the General Services Administration, and a government contractor who helps other agencies with employment outreach discuss their ideas for updating federal government recruiting.
Team Leader USA.gov
Director of New Media, DHS
March 17, 2009
New OFPP report tells how many agencies are taking advantage of four-year-old tool to improve their procurement workforce.
Tags: contracting ,