Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GSA
The document highlights work being done by NIST, standards working group and budget guidance to agencies. NIST to come out with several special publications to help agencies implement cloud computing. The CIO Council also includes use cases on 30 different cloud implementations.
DHS is leading the effort to rework cybersecurity metrics around patch, configuration, vulnerability and inventory management. Justice plans to host an industry day in June to tell vendors how cyberscope works. NIST will issue new cyber publications and GSA plans on new RFP for situational awareness and incident response tools.
Tags: technology , Matt Coose , Marianne Swanson , DHS , Justice , NIST , OMB , cybersecurity , FISMA , Cyberscope , SmartBUY , situational awareness and incident response tools , Management of Change , Jason Miller
Audit agency calls for business cases to justify new multiple award contracts, and a database listing all existing contracts. Sen. McCaskill plans to hold a second hearing on interagency contracting in June.
Tags: contracting , Joseph Lieberman , Susan Collins , Claire McCaskill , Ed Towns , Darrell Issa , GAO , OFPP , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , MACs , GWACs , Interagency contracting , Jason Miller , Contract Overload
Agency tries a new approach to solve problems by bringing together all stakeholders. GSA Administrator Martha Johnson says five parts of the program will be done by July 4.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Mobile apps, dashboards and contests are some of the tools being used to grow engagement. GSA's Martha Dorris explains.
Jennie Liming is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. Liming was nominated for creating, implementing, and managing a program to develop entry-level employees at GSA.
Every year, one distinguished federal IT acquisition manager receives the coveted John J. Franke award for career excellence. The award last night went to Jim Williams, who recently retired from the GSA as the Commissioner of the Federal Acquisition Service.
This is the second attempt to award infrastructure-as-a-service contracts. GSA increase the security requirements to moderate level and requires all vendors to be certified through FedRAMP program.