Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GSA
Host Larry Allen talks with Tony Costa of the Public Building Service.
White House now eyes good ideas from industry. OMB also tells agencies to apply other contest suggestions within their agencies, including electronic pay stubs. President Obama says SAVE award will be an annual contest.
Washington Technology's Nick Wakeman and David Hubler on the top stories of 2009 and beyond.
Dec. 21, 2009
We hear from Jim Williams, the commissioner of GSA's Federal Acquisition Service, who has had a unique vantage point for the past decade both at DHS and GSA.
The General Services Administration today announced a big deal that can give agencies access to geospatial software and services -- at much less cost.