Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GSA
With a new tool, users can make informed decisions based on the best practices GSA has learned over many years of experience with sustainable building. GSA's Kevin Kampschroer explains how it works.
A troubled economy and mobile technology are changing the workplace landscape. Literally.
Imagine being locked in a room and not leaving until the Federal Acquisition Regulation is easier to understand and use. The GSA tried that. We hear about the results from GSA's Kathleen Turco.
The Federal Acquisitions Regulations Councils have withdrawn their advanced notice of proposed rulemaking to change contractor transparency.
The General Services Administration is turning its own headquarters into a "living laboratory" by putting three employees into the space of one. GSA's Cathy Kronopolus says changing demand is being made possible by change management.
The long-awaited memo requires agencies to develop a plan to implement physical and computer network access controls. DHS and GSA are also working together to help agencies improve physical access control.
The DOJ deal is one of the largest federal lease in the region.
The new government purchasing site rival Amazon in its usability, says GSA FAS' Liz DelNegro.
The federal government is no stranger to Facebook, Twitter, blogs and even photo-sharing sites like Flickr. Using those tools effectively is the subject of the Federal News Radio Discussion: Shouting from the Rooftops.
Tags: Federal Drive , panel discussion , social media , Twitter , Facebook , Jennifer Gustetic , Phase One Consulting Group , Sheila Campbell , Haley Van Dyck , FCC , technology , management , Suzanne Kubota