Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GS
Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae came under fire from the House Oversight and Reform Committee on Wednesday for awarding millions of dollars to executives. The hearing came just a day after the House Financial Services Committee passed a bill to convert execs' pay to the federal pay system.
Hear a preview of tomorrow's Your Turn program.
Tens of thousands of federal employees may have their pay raises cut under the General Schedule for earning better raises under NSPS. Federal Managers Association's Patricia Niehaus explains.
Did you ever hear of a GS 14 step 15? Some feds say that's what the National Security Personnel System created, and they love it. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey discusses the rise and fall of the loved-hated NSPS program.
In March and April of this year, a total of about 8,200 transitions back to the General Schedule were completed.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks about a panel he hosted.
What does the transition from the National Security Personnel System have in common with a bikini wax? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, as usual, thinks he has the answer - which also raises a lot of questions.