Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GS
Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae came under fire from the House Oversight and Reform Committee on Wednesday for awarding millions of dollars to executives. The hearing came just a day after the House Financial Services Committee passed a bill to convert execs' pay to the federal pay system.
Hear a preview of tomorrow's Your Turn program.
Tens of thousands of federal employees may have their pay raises cut under the General Schedule for earning better raises under NSPS. Federal Managers Association's Patricia Niehaus explains.
Did you ever hear of a GS 14 step 15? Some feds say that's what the National Security Personnel System created, and they love it. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey discusses the rise and fall of the loved-hated NSPS program.
In March and April of this year, a total of about 8,200 transitions back to the General Schedule were completed.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks about a panel he hosted.
What does the transition from the National Security Personnel System have in common with a bikini wax? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, as usual, thinks he has the answer - which also raises a lot of questions.