Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GPRA
Peter Grace, director of Office of Strategic Planning and Management at the Department of Urban and Housing Development, discusses how agencies can improve efficiency, effectiveness and performance.
Berniece Steinhardt, GAO's Director of Governmentwide Management Issues, explains how agencies can adopt more coordinated approaches to achieve meaningful results.
Information Builders' Bill Lochen tells you what you need to know so you can get on track.
OMB's Jeff Zients told Senate lawmakers that his office has held 250 meetings to discuss agency reorganization ideas. Zients also said the lack of funding for e-government programs will slow the advancement of transparency websites.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus describes how an overhaul of the current performance review system might look like.
A financial accounting task force said the government's accounts are too hard to understand and are misleading. A House Oversight subcommittee held the first of a series of hearings on making agency spending data more transparent and more user-friendly.
Past attempts at government reform through evaluation haven't had much success. But with the recent passage of a law that updates GPRA, some experts say this time could be different.
With President Obama recently signing new government reform legislation, lawmakers said accurate data about agencies and their programs will be the key to effective change. Sen. Mark Warner said budget pressures will make improving program performance more pressing than ever before. Warner wants to increase collaboration between long term federal employees and leadership in Congress and the White House.
The Government Performance and Results Modernization Act of 2010, sponsored by Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Tex)is an update to the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA) of 1993.
The Government Performance and Results Modernization Act of 2010 (GPRMA) is proposed to be an update of the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA) of 1993