Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GPO
The Government Printing Office wants to reduce staffing by 15 percent, and is offering buyouts as a way of getting there. Eventually. CHCO William Harris says the process won't be complete until the end of the year.
Squeaks Discovers Type! is the GPO's first comic book. We learn about it from creators Nick Crawford and Jim Cameron
Learn more about what is available at the bookstore, including a new comic book!
The Government Printing Office has put in a request to Congress to offer up to $25,000 in lump-sum buyouts and early outs to its 2,200 employees in anticipation of reduced appropriations next year.
Tags: Congress , Committee on House Administration , Greg Walden , Michael Honda , Doc Hastings , Committee on Natural Resources , technology , smartphones , electronic records management , Jory Heckman
Stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on for June 16, 2011.
An inside look at how the Government Printing Office works on a daily basis, including an audio slideshow of GPO's printing plant.
The Government Printing Office named Richard Davis as its new chief technology officer.