Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GPO
Squeaks Discovers Type! is the GPO's first comic book. We learn about it from creators Nick Crawford and Jim Cameron
Learn more about what is available at the bookstore, including a new comic book!
The Government Printing Office has put in a request to Congress to offer up to $25,000 in lump-sum buyouts and early outs to its 2,200 employees in anticipation of reduced appropriations next year.
Tags: Congress , Committee on House Administration , Greg Walden , Michael Honda , Doc Hastings , Committee on Natural Resources , technology , smartphones , electronic records management , Jory Heckman
Stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on for June 16, 2011.
An inside look at how the Government Printing Office works on a daily basis, including an audio slideshow of GPO's printing plant.
The Government Printing Office named Richard Davis as its new chief technology officer.
The Government Printing Office has named Charles Riddle as the new chief information officer. Riddle brings a background in information technology and most recently worked at the Agriculture Department.