Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GITSS
September 21st, 2009
Have you heard about Nebula? What is cloud computing and where is it going?
September 14th, 2009
Call it the next generation of ethics -- ethics 2.0. With all the moving parts in the government, the Obama Administration has put a huge emphasis on ethics and specifically the relationships between agencies and contractors.
September 1st, 2009
When you hear web 2.0, what do you think of? What does that mean?
August 25th, 2009
What makes a good leader and what makes a good manager? Is there really a difference between the two, and who possesses the rare ability to combine both?