Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GISLA
Chief Information Technology Security Office, Census Bureau
Dara Gordon Murray
Director of IT Security, HHS
August 14th, 2008
Imagine not having to worry about computer viruses when you surf the Internet. It's one of the things the Air Force's Lightweight Portable Security team is working on. We learn more about it, and how to get it for free, from team leader Rich Kutter.
Learn more about what the 2010 GISLA winners have done.
The Government Information Security Leadership Awards (GISLAs) program has been recognizing the ongoing commitment by federal information security leaders to build a highly qualified and ethical workforce. Director Sarah Bohne tells us what's new for this year.