Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GEHA
Host Mike Causey is joined by Walton Francis, author of "The Checkbook Guide to Health Plans," to talk about what's the best health plan for you and your family.
November 16, 2011
On this first day of Open Season, host Tammy Flanagan welcomes Jane Overton, vice president of claims, GEHA (Government Employees Health Association).
November 8, 2010
The federal insurance open season ends in two weeks. Health insurance is the big item. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that workers and retirees should also check out the optional dental and vision packages while they are picking their 2010 health plan.
There are fewer options and higher prices in store for most federal employees this Open Season. But premiums may not have to be as high as many feds think. FederalNewsRadio gets tips from the editor of CHECKBOOK's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.