Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GAO
CyberWatch launches virtual cybersecurity world, Cameron Diaz tops list of riskiest celeb searches
Tags: Federal Drive , Cybersecurity Update , cybersecurity , McAfee , Second Life , Cameron Diaz , Julia Roberts , Jessica Biel , Gisele Bundchen , Brad Pitt , Adriana Lima , Jennifer Love Hewitt , Nicole Kidman , Tom Cruise, Heidi Klum , Penelope Cruz , Anna Paquin
The federal government's top accountant says it's time for agencies to transform the way they report on their financial health. It all starts with citizens demanding to know how their tax dollars are being spent.
Read the new report.
A top App for Army is the Disaster Relief app for an Android
Securing cyber-space has become a global challenge, and the GAO has ideas about what agencies can do to be prepared.
Unisys Corp. may have lost its last shot at keeping the lucrative Transportation Security Administration infrastructure contract.
As part of its latest undercover operation, the Government Accountability Office obtained certification in the Historically Underutilized Business Zone program for three phony firms. SBA's Joe Jordan tells us about changes being made to HUBZone as a result.
Columnist Steve Kelman offers his insight.
Congress enacted the fiscal year 2010 Exploration appropriation, which appropriated about $3.7 billion for "exploration research and development activities." The GAO's Susan Polling tells us about how the funds are being, or not being, spent.
A Senate panel probes the government's continued foreign language deficiencies. The Government Accountability Office finds limited progress across several agencies. DHS and DoD are taking steps to increase the number of employees with foreign language skills.