Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GAO
Telework proves its worth, even in the planning stages of an emergency.
In a report released today, GAO claims that people aren't ready for the challenges and opportunities that a green movement can bring.
The Federal Protective Service has been upgrading security plans in the wake of a summer GAO report that detailed critical gaps in the system. The director tells FederalNewsRadio about some of the changes.
Foreign language proficiency shortfalls in critical regions, such as the Near East and South and Central Asia, where about 40 percent of officers did not meet requirements, is just one of the staffing issues facing the Foreign Service Office.
Deputy director for management Jeffrey Zients hires Shelley Metzenbaum to help lead the performance management effort. OMB to lean on the Performance Improvement Council to develop and advocate for new approach.
Tags: management , Jeffrey Zients , Bernice Steinhardt , Sen. Tom Carper , Shelley Metzenbaum , OMB , CMS , FEMA , Interior , NASA , NRC , VA , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , EPA , Performance Improvement Council , GPRA , PART , performance management