Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GAO
New bill hopes to address remaining challenges to improve the security clearance process. The legislation would require this new council to submit a new strategic plan and technology plan.
The government watchdog overseeing economic stimulus spending said Thursday that, in its rush to take credit for saving hundreds of thousands of jobs, the Obama administration was overly confident in its job-counting and did not acknowledge significant errors in the figures.
Telework proves its worth, even in the planning stages of an emergency.
In a report released today, GAO claims that people aren't ready for the challenges and opportunities that a green movement can bring.
The Federal Protective Service has been upgrading security plans in the wake of a summer GAO report that detailed critical gaps in the system. The director tells FederalNewsRadio about some of the changes.
Foreign language proficiency shortfalls in critical regions, such as the Near East and South and Central Asia, where about 40 percent of officers did not meet requirements, is just one of the staffing issues facing the Foreign Service Office.