Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GAO
This week, host Larry Allen talks about this and more with John Howell, a partner at Sullivan & Worcester.
July 27, 2010
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Read the full report.
Some of the investments listed on the IT Dashboard are already hundreds of millions of dollars over budget and years behind schedule. David Powner, Director of Information Technology Management Issues for GAO explains.
We learn what's in the report.
We learn why the congressional watchdog has been caught in the middle of the debate.
Does it measure up?
The Department of Homeland Security is still having issues with acquisition.
GAO questions cloud computing security, DISA lease woes slow cybercommand
Despite the potential benefits, a congressional watchdog warns that a more detailed game plan is needed to cover security and procedural concerns about cloud computing voiced by federal agencies themselves.