Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GAO
Learn more about a new GAO report
GAO scored number two on the best agency to work for list. How do they get there?
This week, FSS talks to Dave Powner, the director of information technology management issues at the Government Accountability Office.
Sept. 2, 2010
In the last 18 months, Melissa Hathaway said, cybersecurity threats have gotten far more stealthy and there is an understanding that it's not just an Internet-based threat. It can come from a multi-media device internally or even a wi-fi device.
The GAO recently completed a five year study of competitive contracting.
The state and local sectors are headed for a multi-trillion dollar headache
CyberWatch launches virtual cybersecurity world, Cameron Diaz tops list of riskiest celeb searches
Tags: Federal Drive , Cybersecurity Update , cybersecurity , McAfee , Second Life , Cameron Diaz , Julia Roberts , Jessica Biel , Gisele Bundchen , Brad Pitt , Adriana Lima , Jennifer Love Hewitt , Nicole Kidman , Tom Cruise, Heidi Klum , Penelope Cruz , Anna Paquin
The federal government's top accountant says it's time for agencies to transform the way they report on their financial health. It all starts with citizens demanding to know how their tax dollars are being spent.
Read the new report.
A top App for Army is the Disaster Relief app for an Android