Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Future of Public Sector Workforce and Workspace Su
June 14th, 2011 at 12:00 PM
This fifth panel in the series focuses on SMART Buildings - exploring how to increase the intelligence of your agency's buildings, workplaces and workspaces. SMART of intelligent buildings can enable new workforce models that leverage cloud services when delivering an agency's task or mission. Rapid, anywhere, any-when access to people and information is increasingly more critical and affects the speed and quality of decision making. Learn how you can ensure sustainability of government while transitioning to these new workforce models, without increasing risk and cost.
March 15th, 2011 at 12:30 PM
This century's "Work" models are based on Collaboration; but how do you define, manage, and more importantly, increase collaboration? When you think about increasing collaboration, leveraging the power of your connected teams, utilizing the collective brains of your trusted communities, and raising the quality of your collaborative decisions, you need the constant social networking with your trusted communities.
January 25th, 2010 at 12:30 PM
Workers, Citizens, and Customers need easy access to their tools and teams to make quicker, higher quality decisions. They require a high level of responsiveness, agility, and data in a format they can use, i.e. Efficient, Mobile Information Transfer
Panelists will examine how we provide instant worker status, state, and preferences before you make that first contact - saving up to 1/3rd of your time. How do you help workers connect the right way the first time to speed decision making and elevate efficiency and productivity ; If you're the implementer, how do you implement presence-based mobility strategies while balancing today's communications innovation and productivity?
June 10th, 2010
With Collaboration being a critical enabler of 21st century "Work", panelists will examine how do you define, manage, and more importantly, increase collaboration? Their focus on this second session will be the Confidence Dimension of collaboration. Increasing collaboration and, subsequently, decision making, involves the level of trust you have in something -- in the information you have, the people with whom you are making decisions.