Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fukushima
What do you do with 4,000 barrels of nuclear waste when the only repository closes up shop?
The Pentagon is publishing estimated radiation exposure levels for service members, families and defense contractors who were in Japan following last year's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster.
Gregory Jaczko is stepping down after more than a year of scrutiny from his colleagues.
Eric Leeds, the director of the Office of Nuclear Reactor Regulation at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss recommendations made in the aftermath of the Japanese nuclear crisis.