Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ft Meade
The Pentagon's new Cyber Command could end up in Maryland, according to the Maryland Gazette. The Obama administration is finalizing plans for a new Pentagon command to coordinate the security of military computer networks and to develop new offensive cyber-weapons.
SystemWare's clientele includes the Department of Defense, federal agencies and members of the intelligence community. The company, based in Camarillo, Calif., makes systems that help users monitor and detect cybersecurity and physical security issues.
As DISA heads north for the Maryland border, we get an update from Director for Manpower, Personnel and Security, Jack Penkoske.
As part of a huge move, DISA finds little things can mean the most. To keep just a few feds on the job, a new classified telework center is in the works. We get details from DISA's Jack Penkoske.
Base hosts tour to show off new facilities
The state of Maryland and the Defense Department have reached agreement on critical traffic improvements in and around Fort Meade in preparation for an influx of new workers expected to arrive as a result of the base relocation and closing process.