Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fredericksburg
Some long abandoned industrial sites that could be a threat to drinking water may be getting a cleanup.
Tina Amato of Fredericksburg has been charged with two counts of indecent liberties by a custodian, crimes against nature and use of a communications system to facilitate certain offenses.
The Virginia Department of Transportation will add 3,000 parking spaces in the Fredericksburg area for those who use the Interstate 95 corridor.
Virginia Railway Express says it provided 20,133 passenger trips on Wednesday. That beat VRE's prior record by nearly 200 trips.
How would you like to help bring Civil War battlefields back to life? You can, in April.
Members of one U.S. population are getting some help filling in their family trees.
A rail yard that houses tanker cars carrying hazardous materials is raising concerns among some Fredericksburg residents.
The FBI will review the shooting of an unarmed Fredericksburg man who was killed during a Fairfax County police chase.