Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick Police Department
On Thursday, the mayor and Board of Aldermen adopted a revised Policies and Procedures Handbook for employees that no longer includes paying city employees who are members of the uniformed services their full city salary while serving on active duty for more than 15 days.
Rescuers on Saturday freed a woman who became trapped inside a sinking Ford Escort after the car veered off the road and plunged into a pond at a Frederick retirement community, police said.
A judge ordered on Thursday that a serial peeping Tom who photographed inebriated women in states of undress should serve 30 years of a 90-year prison sentence.
The price of certain metals appears to be motivating thieves in Frederick County.
The day before Ryan Christopher Morris was set to go on trial for having sex with a girl too young to consent, he was desperate for an alibi witness, according to Frederick County District Court documents.
The Frederick County Sheriff's Office said two cases of assault were reported to a school resource officer at Gov Thomas Johnson High School Friday morning
A man the Frederick Police Department had been seeking since January in connection with an armed robbery was arrested Friday in Baltimore County after a shoplifting incident, according to Frederick police
When a painting by a local artist was stolen from a restaurant in downtown Frederick on Black Friday, he didn't know if he should be flattered or angry.
A barricade situation on Lancaster Place that involved a shot being fired came to a peaceful resolution Saturday after a man involved in a domestic disturbance surrendered himself to Frederick police
The Frederick Police Department is placing a high priority on solving a series of four robberies over the last two weeks committed by a knife-wielding man.