Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick Police
Frederick police say three businesses took the bait when they sent out underage volunteers with a mission to try and buy booze.
A Pennsylvania man was charged with drug distribution after Frederick police say he sold marijuana to an undercover officer.
The predicted 20,000 visitors to Wegmans' grand opening on Sunday should expect to see a lot of Frederick police officers around Clemson Corner Shopping Center
Frederick police are looking for the culprit in a shooting early Friday that sent a man to a trauma unit with serious injuries.
Tags: shooting ,
Ten days after the robbery of the M&T Bank on West Seventh Street in Frederick, detectives are investigating possible links to a robbery Thursday afternoon at an M&T Bank in Mechanicsville, Va., Hanover County Sheriff's Office Sgt. Scott Cary said.
Tags: bank robbery ,
A volunteer firefighter is charged with attempted arson after trying to set fire to the house of an ATF agent he told police he is in love with and was ignoring his attempts to contact her, according to court documents.
Some intersections throughout the city where red-light cameras are mounted have seen a sharp decrease in crashes since the program was initiated more than five years ago.
One week after 32-year-old Burger King manager Jacinta Ayala was fatally shot as she was opening the East Patrick Street restaurant, Frederick police and auxiliary were in the area in an attempt to jog motorists' memories.
A third man has been arrested in connection with a March 2 spray of gunfire along Key Parkway that occurred as elementary schoolchildren prepared to get off their bus and head home.
An employee at a Frederick restaurant was shot and killed early Friday morning during what police said appears to have been a robbery attempt