Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick News-Post
Frederick County drivers slowed down only for Mother Nature's wrath last year during the Dec 19 blizzard that dropped 2 feet of snow.
Kelly and Edward Carnine are used to top-notch barbecue They recently moved to Adamstown from Fort Hood, Texas, where people cooked out all the time and even diners served great barbecue.
A rash of recent farm thefts has members of the area farming community alarmed.
A row between an area fire company and a local contracting firm brought firefighters out to assure its community that money donated to them hasn't been money wasted.
The Frederick County Commissioners are moving forward with plans to reduce the expected increase to a fee the county charges for septic sewage disposal.
Anyone driving through Frederick Community College recently might have noticed a large tree towering above the rest near the conference center on the south side of campus.
A new interchange at Monocacy Boulevard (Md 26) and U.S. 15 in Frederick remains at the top of the city's wish list for state primary highway improvements.
In a gathering with fellow Republican leaders and supporters at Market Bagel and Deli on South Market Street, Ehrlich, with his wife, Kendel, beside him, talked about politics, his ties to Frederick and what he would do for families and small businesses as governor.
State leaders expressed sympathy for laid-off workers and concern about the global economy as news broke Friday that BP Solar was closing its Frederick manufacturing operations
Penalties for neglecting a child will be less than a Frederick delegate sought when he introduced a bill reforming the state's child abuse laws