Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick News-Post
Frederick County government is taking steps to reduce employee cell phone use while driving.
On Saturday evening, Michael Franzese stood before the congregation of the Frederick Church of the Brethren and told them how he had turned from the life of crime to a life of God.
The first year of early voting in Maryland got under way Friday with more than 14,000 voters casting ballots across the state in advance of the Sept. 14 primary elections.
Memories are fresh for some local residents five years after Hurricane Katrina wreaked havoc on the Gulf Coast.
Maryland State Police have identified the man who died Saturday morning in a two-vehicle crash on U.S. 340 near Md. 17.
When the Frederick resident began playing the drums at 13, she only dreamed of accompanying her favorite groups like The Monkees or Paul Revere and the Raiders.
If you speed past a school bus Monday, smile -- you might be on camera.
Freezing weather didn't keep Gretchen Heine from riding her bicycle during a nearly yearlong stay as an exchange student in Europe.
Tags: Gretchen Heine
Downtown Frederick's streetscape may soon find its way into a new book.
Employees at Fort Detrick's USDA lab are using their gardening skills to help the community, creating a People's Garden to grow produce for a local food bank.