Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick News-Post
Frederick County Commissioner David Gray will propose the reinstatement of Head Start funding at a county budget meeting today.
Firefighters spent Saturday criss-crossing the region, putting out brush fires that popped up quickly and were difficult to extinguish because of high winds
The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile rolled into Frederick this weekend, stopping by two Weis Markets on Saturday.
The Maryland State Police Frederick Barrack and “Checkpoint Strikeforce” conducted a saturation patrol Thursday night into Friday morning, stopping 36 drivers that showed signs of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Six weeks after a judge quashed a Frederick man's hopes of regaining his freedom by sentencing him to life without the possibility of parole, trial dates were set Wednesday in the next legal battle facing Marshall Franklin Metz Sr.
Nine years have passed since five people were killed and 17 sickened by anthrax spores mailed to lawmakers and news outlets, and it's been nine months since the FBI closed its investigation into those attacks.
William Morrow is tired of farmers getting a bad rap.
Tags: Chesapeake Bay ,
The father of an infant girl discovered dead in Brunswick has been arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder and child abuse.
Brunswick police responding to a call about an unresponsive person at a home on West Potomac Street found a deceased 2-month-old girl at the location, according to a press release from the police department.
An organization trying to connect activities at Fort Detrick to cancer cases in the immediate area of the Army post is offering a reward to anyone who can prove tests conducted were done improperly.