Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick News-Post
On this day when moms are celebrated, several Frederick residents recalled when they made their own mothers cry.
Tags: Mother's Day ,
Frederick County animal-control officers are weighing charges after removing 95 dogs from a home in Brunswick.
Tags: Deborah Norris ,
A 21-year-old Thurmont man today accepted responsibility for the role he played in the July 5 death of his friend in a drunken driving crash in Thurmont.
Dozens of soldiers and Army civilians gathered Wednesday to listen to Holocaust survivor George Rabinek, a German-born Jew raised in Hungary, tell his story of being moved from one concentration camp to another until American soldiers finally liberated the camps in May 1945.
A Frederick man has avoided trial on charges he shot and wounded a neighbor's Siamese cat.
The ring in the Target parking lot glinted up at Sadie Sidotti with a gem so huge she and her husband assumed they'd spotted a child's dress-up jewelry.
A Frederick woman has been sentenced to 18 months in jail for stabbing a man during a dispute over a hat.
The cramming sessions might be over for this year's Frederick News-Post History Bee victor, but 11-year-old Brendan Kelly isn't kicking back quite yet.
Some county commissioners weighed in on the state of school construction Tuesday, declaring it time to rethink their opulence.
The Frederick County Commissioners have rejected two attempts to add more funding back into social services programs.