Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick News-Post
Dissatisfaction with layoffs of city employees marred the Frederick Board of Aldermen's budget workshop Tuesday.
How do you prepare for 20,000 opening day customers? Employees and managers at the new, 130,000-square-foot Wegmans supermarket were doing just that on Saturday.
Patie Elsberry was 7 years old when she fell off a bunk bed -- landing headfirst on a wood floor with concrete under it.
The Frederick County Commissioners are asking local voters to help overturn a tuition law benefiting illegal immigrants passed by the Maryland General Assembly earlier this year.
Ariel may have dreamed of a life on land and trading her fins in for feet, but Gabriella Atanossian can't wait to spend her days underwater.
Frederick aldermen are looking for ways to save on employee pension benefits even before they pass the 2012 budget.
Tags: Randy McClement ,
Instead of breakfast at Tiffany's, it was cocktails at Colonial Jewelers, but there were still hundreds of Audrey Hepburns in Frederick on Wednesday night.
An elementary school principal in Emmitsburg is apologizing to parents for a letter asking students to bring knives to school.
The private forecasting service AccuWeather says it's willing to modify its agreement with the Frederick County public schools after school officials said the company didn't warn them about a storm system that spawned tornadoes in two neighboring counties.