Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick Municipal Airport
Frederick leaders are worried federal funding expected to cover the cost of land purchased to expand the city's airport might not materialize.
Preliminary construction has begun on the Frederick Municipal Airport control tower, after the airport acquired the necessary permits.
A long-planned control tower at Frederick Municipal Airport could have a positive impact on the city and the safety of the president of the United States.
The temperature at Frederick Municipal Airport hit 102 degrees at 3:34 p m today, according to the National Weather Service.
Tags: National Weather Service
Damage to an airplane stolen by a homeless man in December: $12,000. Restitution: $40. Look on the judge's face when learning of the restitution: priceless.
Lush green fields full of grazing horses at Waredaca Farm offered bucolic peace to mourners who gathered Saturday to remember Stephen and Beverly Reardon.