Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick Memorial Hospital
In the first two weeks of July, Frederick Memorial Hospital logged 38 emergency room visits for asthma attacks -- only four fewer visits than in the entire month of June.
Police are investigating a crash that killed a 19-year-old Mount Airy man Saturday when the motorcycle he was riding hit a car at Bartholows Road and Molesworth Entrance in Mount Airy.
The Frederick County Domestic Violence Coordinating Council is looking for women's shoes in large sizes.
For those who knew her, Frederick resident Edith E. Jackson was a strong, spiritual, independent woman never afraid to share her views or steer people toward God.
Bobby Rickman has been volunteering at Frederick Memorial Hospital for 36 years.
Tags: Barbara L. Rickman