Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick Memorial Hospital
In the first two weeks of July, Frederick Memorial Hospital logged 38 emergency room visits for asthma attacks -- only four fewer visits than in the entire month of June.
Police are investigating a crash that killed a 19-year-old Mount Airy man Saturday when the motorcycle he was riding hit a car at Bartholows Road and Molesworth Entrance in Mount Airy.
The Frederick County Domestic Violence Coordinating Council is looking for women's shoes in large sizes.
For those who knew her, Frederick resident Edith E. Jackson was a strong, spiritual, independent woman never afraid to share her views or steer people toward God.
Bobby Rickman has been volunteering at Frederick Memorial Hospital for 36 years.
Tags: Barbara L. Rickman