Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick Memorial Hospital
In the first two weeks of July, Frederick Memorial Hospital logged 38 emergency room visits for asthma attacks -- only four fewer visits than in the entire month of June.
Police are investigating a crash that killed a 19-year-old Mount Airy man Saturday when the motorcycle he was riding hit a car at Bartholows Road and Molesworth Entrance in Mount Airy.
The Frederick County Domestic Violence Coordinating Council is looking for women's shoes in large sizes.
For those who knew her, Frederick resident Edith E. Jackson was a strong, spiritual, independent woman never afraid to share her views or steer people toward God.
Bobby Rickman has been volunteering at Frederick Memorial Hospital for 36 years.
Tags: Barbara L. Rickman