Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick County grand jury
A Frederick County grand jury on Friday indicted a sheriff's deputy on four criminal charges stemming from a sexual relationship he is alleged to have had with a 14-year-old girl at Walkersville High School, State's Attorney Charlie Smith said.
A Frederick County grand jury Friday indicted Randolph Cody Edwards on three firearms charges, including underage possession of a firearm and making a false statement to a Frederick Police Department officer, State's Attorney Charlie Smith said.
A Frederick County grand jury returned indictments in half a dozen cases they considered Friday, including a case involving gang activity.
A Frederick County grand jury indicted Friday a 25-year-old Brunswick man in the Nov. 28 death of his 2-month-old daughter, State's Attorney Charlie Smith said.