Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick County grand jury
A Frederick County grand jury on Friday indicted a sheriff's deputy on four criminal charges stemming from a sexual relationship he is alleged to have had with a 14-year-old girl at Walkersville High School, State's Attorney Charlie Smith said.
A Frederick County grand jury Friday indicted Randolph Cody Edwards on three firearms charges, including underage possession of a firearm and making a false statement to a Frederick Police Department officer, State's Attorney Charlie Smith said.
A Frederick County grand jury returned indictments in half a dozen cases they considered Friday, including a case involving gang activity.
A Frederick County grand jury indicted Friday a 25-year-old Brunswick man in the Nov. 28 death of his 2-month-old daughter, State's Attorney Charlie Smith said.