Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick County fire marshal
Firefighters responded to a barn fire in the 1000 block of Rocky Springs Road in Frederick at 7:45 p.m. Friday.
Firefighters spent Saturday criss-crossing the region, putting out brush fires that popped up quickly and were difficult to extinguish because of high winds
Fire ripped through two homes in Brunswick Friday morning, gutting the top floor and the back part of one house and badly damaging the top level of another
A firefighter/emergency medical technician fell through a hole in the floor of a burning cabin Friday afternoon and "mayday" was declared, said Jim Click, deputy chief for Vigilant Hose Co.
An area family lost three of its pet dogs and a cat when a fire broke out in the kitchen of a house Friday in the 5600 block of Stone Road.
County and state fire marshals continue to investigate the cause of a fire that destroyed or damaged 14 apartments Thursday at U.S. Rep. Roscoe Bartlett's farm at 4317 Buckeystown Pike.