Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick County fire marshal
Firefighters responded to a barn fire in the 1000 block of Rocky Springs Road in Frederick at 7:45 p.m. Friday.
Firefighters spent Saturday criss-crossing the region, putting out brush fires that popped up quickly and were difficult to extinguish because of high winds
Fire ripped through two homes in Brunswick Friday morning, gutting the top floor and the back part of one house and badly damaging the top level of another
A firefighter/emergency medical technician fell through a hole in the floor of a burning cabin Friday afternoon and "mayday" was declared, said Jim Click, deputy chief for Vigilant Hose Co.
An area family lost three of its pet dogs and a cat when a fire broke out in the kitchen of a house Friday in the 5600 block of Stone Road.
County and state fire marshals continue to investigate the cause of a fire that destroyed or damaged 14 apartments Thursday at U.S. Rep. Roscoe Bartlett's farm at 4317 Buckeystown Pike.