Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick County Public Schools
With snow falling at 4:50 a.m. in Frederick, the decision was made to delay the school day by two hours.
The Gazette reports Frederick County Public Schools has added the term "sexting" to its rules and regulations regarding student behavior. Those who do it can be suspended or expelled, depending on the offense.
Two students who released a foul-smelling odor while riding a school bus last week could face suspension or expulsion from their school, according to a letter sent to parents by Middletown High School Principal Jay Berno.
High school students who attended the Board of Education meeting this past week were prepared with impassioned speeches urging the board's support of a new policy against bullying, harassment and intimidation
A different kind of camera is being installed on some school buses in the area.
If you speed past a school bus Monday, smile -- you might be on camera.
"The parents are excited when they come in because they're learning Chinese, and their kids taught them," said Rick Brainerd, a Latin and Ancient Greek teacher at Catoctin High School.
Schools struggle to meet the physical education needs of students with disabilities, according to a recent congressional investigation conducted in Maryland and six other states
Frederick formally leapt into the Google fiber optic fray Friday afternoon, meeting the 5 p.m. online deadline.
Tags: Maryland , Frederick County , Frederick , Baltimore , Stephanie Rawlings-Blake , Google , Rockville , Montgomery County , Prince George's County , Martin O'Malley , Randy McClement , Fort Detrick , National Cancer Institute , Allegheny Power , Hood College , Frederick Community College
Frederick County Public Schools officials remind all parents and guardians that schools will hold full days of instruction on Monday and Tuesday
Tags: Frederick News-Post ,