Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick County Public Schools
With snow falling at 4:50 a.m. in Frederick, the decision was made to delay the school day by two hours.
The Gazette reports Frederick County Public Schools has added the term "sexting" to its rules and regulations regarding student behavior. Those who do it can be suspended or expelled, depending on the offense.
Two students who released a foul-smelling odor while riding a school bus last week could face suspension or expulsion from their school, according to a letter sent to parents by Middletown High School Principal Jay Berno.
High school students who attended the Board of Education meeting this past week were prepared with impassioned speeches urging the board's support of a new policy against bullying, harassment and intimidation
A different kind of camera is being installed on some school buses in the area.
If you speed past a school bus Monday, smile -- you might be on camera.
"The parents are excited when they come in because they're learning Chinese, and their kids taught them," said Rick Brainerd, a Latin and Ancient Greek teacher at Catoctin High School.
Schools struggle to meet the physical education needs of students with disabilities, according to a recent congressional investigation conducted in Maryland and six other states
Frederick formally leapt into the Google fiber optic fray Friday afternoon, meeting the 5 p.m. online deadline.
Tags: Maryland , Frederick County , Frederick , Baltimore , Stephanie Rawlings-Blake , Google , Rockville , Montgomery County , Prince George's County , Martin O'Malley , Randy McClement , Fort Detrick , National Cancer Institute , Allegheny Power , Hood College , Frederick Community College
Frederick County Public Schools officials remind all parents and guardians that schools will hold full days of instruction on Monday and Tuesday
Tags: Frederick News-Post ,