Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick County Commissioners
Frederick County leaders say they want top reduce the number of residents commuting out of the county by 10 percent.
Board of Education members met Tuesday with the Board of County Commissioners to discuss a number of fallout budget issues caused by the economic recession
The Frederick County Commissioners are asking local voters to help overturn a tuition law benefiting illegal immigrants passed by the Maryland General Assembly earlier this year.
The Frederick County Commissioners were torn Tuesday night between helping property owners in Urbana and protecting the historic nature of Jefferson.
Frederick County Commissioners approved a prayer policy Thursday under which they will invite religious leaders to open county meetings with a prayer.
Frederick County Commissioners President Blaine Young is leading the charge after investigating jurisdictions where privatization services are in use. He and commissioners Kirby Delauter, Billy Shreve and Paul Smith ran for election promising to look for new ways to run government, find efficiencies and save for the long term.
The measure, proposed by Frederick County Commissioners President Blaine Young and supported by Frederick County Sheriff Chuck Jenkins, would take that responsibility to issue "right-to-carry" permits from Maryland State Police.
The new Frederick County Commissioners identified their top priorities this week, including reducing the county's unemployment rate and creating a consistent land-use process for businesses
Frederick County government is taking steps to reduce employee cell phone use while driving.