Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick County Commissioners
Frederick County leaders say they want top reduce the number of residents commuting out of the county by 10 percent.
Board of Education members met Tuesday with the Board of County Commissioners to discuss a number of fallout budget issues caused by the economic recession
The Frederick County Commissioners are asking local voters to help overturn a tuition law benefiting illegal immigrants passed by the Maryland General Assembly earlier this year.
The Frederick County Commissioners were torn Tuesday night between helping property owners in Urbana and protecting the historic nature of Jefferson.
Frederick County Commissioners approved a prayer policy Thursday under which they will invite religious leaders to open county meetings with a prayer.
Frederick County Commissioners President Blaine Young is leading the charge after investigating jurisdictions where privatization services are in use. He and commissioners Kirby Delauter, Billy Shreve and Paul Smith ran for election promising to look for new ways to run government, find efficiencies and save for the long term.
The measure, proposed by Frederick County Commissioners President Blaine Young and supported by Frederick County Sheriff Chuck Jenkins, would take that responsibility to issue "right-to-carry" permits from Maryland State Police.
The new Frederick County Commissioners identified their top priorities this week, including reducing the county's unemployment rate and creating a consistent land-use process for businesses
Frederick County government is taking steps to reduce employee cell phone use while driving.