Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick County Board of Education
The Board of Education on Wednesday approved waiving facilities fees that would have been incurred by the Frederick Arts Council for a program it proposes for the fall.
Tags: Artomatic Frederick
One Maryland mom even took her complaint to "The Glenn Beck Show." WTOP's Evan Haning reports.
Some county commissioners weighed in on the state of school construction Tuesday, declaring it time to rethink their opulence.
The search for the next Frederick County Public Schools superintendent netted about 25 applications, which were whittled down to about 10 that met the minimum qualifications.
Frederick County residents say they want the next school superintendent to be a good communicator who won't talk over people's heads or use a lot of jargon.
Tags: Linda Burgee
A last-ditch effort by State Superintendent of Schools Nancy S. Grasmick failed to compel Frederick County Board of Education members to change their minds about participating in Maryland's Race to the Top effort.