Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick County Board of Education
The Board of Education on Wednesday approved waiving facilities fees that would have been incurred by the Frederick Arts Council for a program it proposes for the fall.
Tags: Artomatic Frederick
One Maryland mom even took her complaint to "The Glenn Beck Show." WTOP's Evan Haning reports.
Some county commissioners weighed in on the state of school construction Tuesday, declaring it time to rethink their opulence.
The search for the next Frederick County Public Schools superintendent netted about 25 applications, which were whittled down to about 10 that met the minimum qualifications.
Frederick County residents say they want the next school superintendent to be a good communicator who won't talk over people's heads or use a lot of jargon.
Tags: Linda Burgee
A last-ditch effort by State Superintendent of Schools Nancy S. Grasmick failed to compel Frederick County Board of Education members to change their minds about participating in Maryland's Race to the Top effort.