Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick County Board of Education
The Board of Education on Wednesday approved waiving facilities fees that would have been incurred by the Frederick Arts Council for a program it proposes for the fall.
Tags: Artomatic Frederick
One Maryland mom even took her complaint to "The Glenn Beck Show." WTOP's Evan Haning reports.
Some county commissioners weighed in on the state of school construction Tuesday, declaring it time to rethink their opulence.
The search for the next Frederick County Public Schools superintendent netted about 25 applications, which were whittled down to about 10 that met the minimum qualifications.
Frederick County residents say they want the next school superintendent to be a good communicator who won't talk over people's heads or use a lot of jargon.
Tags: Linda Burgee
A last-ditch effort by State Superintendent of Schools Nancy S. Grasmick failed to compel Frederick County Board of Education members to change their minds about participating in Maryland's Race to the Top effort.