Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick County Board of Commissioners
Some county commissioners weighed in on the state of school construction Tuesday, declaring it time to rethink their opulence.
The Frederick County Commissioners have rejected two attempts to add more funding back into social services programs.
Frederick County Commissioner David Gray will propose the reinstatement of Head Start funding at a county budget meeting today.
Instead of starting a culture war, the president of the Frederick County Board of Commissioners feels opening with prayer might have a sobering effect on public meetings.
The Board of County Commissioners has decided to bring back the practice of a prayer before some of its public meetings.
One last round of cuts has taken the jobs of 23 full-time Frederick County employees, 15 vacancies, and balanced the fiscal 2012 budget in time for March 8.
Frederick County's Board of County Commissioners has voted to stop funding its Head Start program, and some may be surprised by part of the argument why.
Immigrants who are in Frederick County illegally will not be welcomed by the new board of commissioners.
Three years after a 20-year-old man died after being shocked twice by a Maryland sheriff's deputy's weapon, a federal appeals court has ruled the family's $145 million lawsuit can go to trial.