Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick County Animal Control
A Brunswick couple has pleaded guilty to animal abuse charges stemming from the discovery of nearly 100 dogs inside their home, but will not serve any jail time as part of a plea agreement.
All but one of the 95 dogs confiscated from a house on Thursday soon will be assessed for possible adoption, Harold Domer, director Frederick County Animal Control, said on Saturday.
The health of a Lhasa apso-type dog that was left in a cardboard box next to an industrial trash bin Wednesday is improving now that she is being cared for at the county's animal shelter, said Harold Domer Jr , director of the Frederick County Animal Control Division
Frederick County animal control officers are accustomed to checking on pets in distress in unattended vehicles, but the number of calls more than doubled in July.
Animal cruelty charges have been obtained against a woman whose dog died from being left in a car in 104-degree heat July 6, according to charging documents filed in Frederick County District Court.