Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick County Animal Control
A Brunswick couple has pleaded guilty to animal abuse charges stemming from the discovery of nearly 100 dogs inside their home, but will not serve any jail time as part of a plea agreement.
All but one of the 95 dogs confiscated from a house on Thursday soon will be assessed for possible adoption, Harold Domer, director Frederick County Animal Control, said on Saturday.
The health of a Lhasa apso-type dog that was left in a cardboard box next to an industrial trash bin Wednesday is improving now that she is being cared for at the county's animal shelter, said Harold Domer Jr , director of the Frederick County Animal Control Division
Frederick County animal control officers are accustomed to checking on pets in distress in unattended vehicles, but the number of calls more than doubled in July.
Animal cruelty charges have been obtained against a woman whose dog died from being left in a car in 104-degree heat July 6, according to charging documents filed in Frederick County District Court.