Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick
A last-ditch effort by State Superintendent of Schools Nancy S. Grasmick failed to compel Frederick County Board of Education members to change their minds about participating in Maryland's Race to the Top effort.
Police in Frederick are warning women who walk to their apartment complexes during night hours to be alert.
The Greene Turtle invited reality TV personality Jon Gosselin to Frederick to pose for photos with fans, collecting a $10 fee per picture and donating all proceeds to the college.
Many large vehicles and trailers will be prohibited from street parking and from parking in driveways in front yards.
Charles Jenkins will be appearing on the ballot for a Maryland House seat this fall.
Frederick formally leapt into the Google fiber optic fray Friday afternoon, meeting the 5 p.m. online deadline.
Tags: Maryland , Frederick County , Baltimore , Stephanie Rawlings-Blake , Google , Rockville , Montgomery County , Prince George's County , Martin O'Malley , Randy McClement , Fort Detrick , National Cancer Institute , Allegheny Power , Hood College , Frederick County Public Schools , Frederick Community College
A college instructor saw how skillful Jerry Ebner was and told him to think about lettering as a career. He's been hand-painting signs for 40 years.
Ruth Onley spends her Sunday mornings preparing a feast for about 14 family members at her Frederick home.
Frederick-based film production business owner Kurt Uebersax used to have plenty of opportunities in Maryland.
"We believe that everything comes from our mind. There's violence in this world because we haven't learned to control our mind," Reema Datta says.