Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick
"They're known as 45-mile-an-hour couch potatoes," Marge Rosso said.
Barnstormer 2010 Saturday features seven barns and a mill on a driving tour of barns in and around Frederick. This is the fourth year the Frederick County Landmarks Foundation has organized the tour.
Charges have been dropped against nine defendants in drug cases since allegations surfaced that a Frederick Police Department officer perjured herself on the witness stand during a May 20 preliminary hearing, according to court records.
"The creation of the original work from that source material, then using improvisation to create all the characters and then getting to direct it and create it with all the students here, was pretty awesome," says Joe Brady, director of the Hood College Theatre.
There were 57 incidents -- everything from animal bites to slips on wet floors -- at the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Disease.
A traveling honeybee colony found a new home Wednesday evening in Hedgesville, W Va
Declining delinquent accounts and a need to create more business efficiency drove the decision to close the JPMorgan Chase credit card center in Frederick.
At least two of the six robberies have occurred at Hickory Hill apartments on West Key Parkway.
Gummy worms, cantaloupes and a live lobster may lead to jail time for two men, according to the Thurmont Police Department
Not everyone is tapped in with the suggestion for the Great Frederick Fair.