Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick
"They're known as 45-mile-an-hour couch potatoes," Marge Rosso said.
Barnstormer 2010 Saturday features seven barns and a mill on a driving tour of barns in and around Frederick. This is the fourth year the Frederick County Landmarks Foundation has organized the tour.
Charges have been dropped against nine defendants in drug cases since allegations surfaced that a Frederick Police Department officer perjured herself on the witness stand during a May 20 preliminary hearing, according to court records.
"The creation of the original work from that source material, then using improvisation to create all the characters and then getting to direct it and create it with all the students here, was pretty awesome," says Joe Brady, director of the Hood College Theatre.
There were 57 incidents -- everything from animal bites to slips on wet floors -- at the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Disease.
A traveling honeybee colony found a new home Wednesday evening in Hedgesville, W Va
Declining delinquent accounts and a need to create more business efficiency drove the decision to close the JPMorgan Chase credit card center in Frederick.
At least two of the six robberies have occurred at Hickory Hill apartments on West Key Parkway.
Gummy worms, cantaloupes and a live lobster may lead to jail time for two men, according to the Thurmont Police Department
Not everyone is tapped in with the suggestion for the Great Frederick Fair.