Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick
The Maryland State Board of Physicians suspended the medical license of Dr. Nicola M. Tauraso. He frequently prescribed high dosages of oxycontin, an investigation found.
About 940 positions will be lost -- the biggest loss for a Frederick employer at one time.
Denise Portis of Frederick didn't think twice about taking her certified hearing dog, Chloe, with her into the Francis Scott Key Mall to do some shopping, but twice the hearing-impaired woman was asked to leave.
Chris O'Callaghan, 51, of New Market was flying at the Soaring Society of America's 15-meter national championship in Uvalde, Texas, according to the AOPA Web site.
Photographer Bill Adkins says he got "dragged kicking and screaming into the digital age."
Tags: Bill Adkins ,
A new $5 million, 28,000-square-foot retail center will bring in a Wegmans supermarket, a Marshalls department store and a Lowe's home improvement store.
Criminal charges have been filed against an inmate accused of assaulting a convicted child sex offender June 24, just as Jonathan M Bonita was beginning an 18-month sentence at the Frederick County Adult Detention Center.
Tags: Jonathan Bonita
The blaze collapsed the roof and a portion of a wall of a South Carroll Street building despite the best efforts of firefighters from 25 companies.
After Robin and Geoffrey Seidel tied a yellow ribbon around their mailbox in Walkersville, neighbors did the same.
Spontaneous combustion of a dead plant in a hanging planter is being blamed for a Sunday afternoon fire that caused damage estimated at $3,000 to a townhouse on Chase Court.