Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick
Linda Bennett wants to lead victims of domestic violence to better lives.
Misti Morningstar is a woman with model-like features who owns a design studio on East Church Street in Frederick
Top Chef contestant Bryan Voltaggio's second restaurant will be "family-oriented."
Prospective students visiting Hood College already receive a look into life at the college. Soon, they'll get a taste of it, too.
Fort Detrick officials want to reassure the public that 17 pounds of Agent Orange tested between 1944 and 1968 are not a health risk.
Fort Detrick and Maryland's other military installations are faring well despite the economic recession and a national effort to shrink the size of the military, according to two speakers at Thursday night's Fort Detrick Alliance Annual Sponsors Appreciation Dinner.
Preliminary construction has begun on the Frederick Municipal Airport control tower, after the airport acquired the necessary permits.
Edward Trey, 94, of Frederick recounts how British soldiers and a stiff drink saved him during World War II.
Cheers from about 40 people followed a vote Tuesday to allow Habitat for Humanity to move its home improvement store to the 600 block of North Market Street in Frederick.
Fort Detrick contributed $1.7 billion to the state economy in the federal fiscal year 2008, according to a new report on the economic impact of military installations in the state.