Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick
Shirley Conner Hardinge, a 1944 graduate, left the college $1 million to fund international programs. The gift will establish an endowment for a center for global studies, according to a release from the college.
In 2005, visitors to downtown Frederick had four bed-and-breakfast inns at their disposal. That number is down to two, and there is need for more, innkeepers said.
WTOP's David Burd reports.
Wayne Six, who won the International Masters Tournament in 2006, caught and released 28 Pacific sailfish in three days in Guatemala. He was also the winner of the Ocean City Light Tackle Club's annual event, which moves to different locations each year.
More than 65,000 people call Frederick city home. Some were born here; others moved here to raise their family, or for the active arts scene, for work or maybe just for the recreational opportunities in the city and county.
Investigators are searching for a serial arsonist they say is responsible for three fires set in four hours in Frederick, Md.
Frederick officials were advised during a workshop Wednesday to hold off on revising the city's sustainable initiatives plan until a new green initiative being developed by the state is released.
Tags: going green
President Obama honored the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. on Monday by participating in a painting project at a school on Capitol Hill.
Sales were strong this holiday season for downtown Frederick store.
A Frederick teen who used brass knuckles to rob two people of $3 and a Dodgers baseball cap must finish 18 months in jail as punishment for his crime.
Tags: Timothy Issette ,