Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Frederick
Frederick aldermen indicated a willingness on Tuesday to find a few thousand dollars more for departments and nonprofits that promote the city's quality of life and potential for business development.
At Studio She in Frederick, hair designers often use custom wigs or top pieces that take several weeks to make by hand to give cancer survivors and others the hair they want.
Three Frederick aldermen unanimously approved the Downtown Bike Rack Master Plan that will help add bicycle parking to the city.
The name Freez King was back on East Street on Monday, and so was a crowd of people who could hardly wait for the doors to open at the reborn Frederick landmark.
Tags: megabus ,
Frederick City is among the spring 2011 bicycle-friendly community winners with an honorable mention designation.
City leaders were divided Tuesday about how salaried city employees should be compensated for working longer-than-average workweeks.
Tags: Randy McClement
A new Lowe's has opened at Clemson Corner.
"Monocacy (Boulevard) hasn't been compromised," said State Highway Administration spokesman Dave Buck. "We're not worried about the road itself."
Frederick city leaders said they would like to discuss with the Board of Education how it sets school construction priorities.